Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Couple More Pics

How have all of you been doing? As promised, here are a few more pics from last Saturday's show. These top two pics are of what I call 'Orange Sherbet'. They are sparkling Czech crystals with some chain maille flowers. It is hard to see the lovely color because of my lousy choice of backgrounds. The necklace is a choker of about 16". A co-worker wants this style but in a different color. Here is one commission! I LOVE commissions!


This necklace is aventurine with some curlicues to join. This is similar to the necklaces in my last posting. I love the color of aventurine combined with silver. These, too, are silverplated.

I have been trying to figure out what I can do with some of my new beads. Sometimes I just sit and stare at them. Nothing comes to mind. That is just what I did with these aventurine stones that I've had sitting around for a while. Hopefully, something will come to mind with the new beads, as well.

So long for now. May you have a creative day!
Michelle

No comments: