Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting Ready for the Show

I hope you're having a great beading day! I've been busy getting things ready for my show this Saturday. I've set out all of my jewelry to take count of what I already have and what I need to make. I've incorporated some of my new shiny stuff into this, but I've also used up a lot of my old beads to match the jewelry I already have. I have some of my props ready. I've decided to go with a fall theme...baby pumpkins and dried flowers. Maybe I'll pick some wildflowers instead. I'll be taking some pics of the jewelry and table probably tomorrow and Saturday. All I really have to do to get ready is clean house and make munchies. I don't overdo the munchie thing. I just have a sweet and a savory plus drinks.

Take care.
Michelle

No comments: